Heavily Intoxicated
I was a girl inlove w another girl
I fell in love with alot of things about her,
How she loves the ocean, her car addiction,
Her eyes and above all her smile.
I loved how comfortable she made me around her, how she made me laugh over her endless jokes, how we'd fall in love with the same songs and above all how she looked at me.
She was my person that I must admit, everything she said or did just gave me butterflies and i effortlessly fell deeply in love each day.
I guess I was wrong, atleast that's what my friends told me. She had the sweetest words but her actions just showed me that I wasn't her person, but my heart couldn't admit.
I tried to grow bitter each time she'd hurt me and it became a battle against my mind and heart, a battle that costed me my mental health, my sanity and I ended up loosing myself because each time she hurt me, I was busy trying to justify her actions instead of apologizing to myself.
My mind grew colder but my heart was still fond, I tried resentment but the heart wants what it wants for certain. You can never hate where your heart chose to call home for i always felt at home when her hands intertwined with mine and as they say, home is where your heart belongs.
I really wanna let go, but I need you to let me go.
This time it's for good, I would love to ask for one more except, I'm not quite sure my anxiety wants to even get a grip of you.
After you let me let you go, promise me to never come back again nomatter how lonely it gets and i promise to never let you close to me.
So then instead I say thankyou for one last time.
With love, KK
I fell in love with alot of things about her,
How she loves the ocean, her car addiction,
Her eyes and above all her smile.
I loved how comfortable she made me around her, how she made me laugh over her endless jokes, how we'd fall in love with the same songs and above all how she looked at me.
She was my person that I must admit, everything she said or did just gave me butterflies and i effortlessly fell deeply in love each day.
I guess I was wrong, atleast that's what my friends told me. She had the sweetest words but her actions just showed me that I wasn't her person, but my heart couldn't admit.
I tried to grow bitter each time she'd hurt me and it became a battle against my mind and heart, a battle that costed me my mental health, my sanity and I ended up loosing myself because each time she hurt me, I was busy trying to justify her actions instead of apologizing to myself.
My mind grew colder but my heart was still fond, I tried resentment but the heart wants what it wants for certain. You can never hate where your heart chose to call home for i always felt at home when her hands intertwined with mine and as they say, home is where your heart belongs.
I really wanna let go, but I need you to let me go.
This time it's for good, I would love to ask for one more except, I'm not quite sure my anxiety wants to even get a grip of you.
After you let me let you go, promise me to never come back again nomatter how lonely it gets and i promise to never let you close to me.
So then instead I say thankyou for one last time.
With love, KK
Comments
Post a Comment